News Publishers’ Facebook Problem

[mondaynote.com/news-publ...](https://mondaynote.com/news-publishers-facebook-problem-6752f1c35037#.ngypvnupj)

“Today, Facebook drives about 40% of all referrals and Google drives about 35%. Together then, they drive 75% of all referrals to news and entertainment sites. Google has plateaued and Facebook shows continuing, if slowing, share-of-referrals growth.”